Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Hoppin' Blog Hop!--WINNERS!

Hi everyone. Hope you all had lots of fun exploring all the stops along the Easter Hop.

I said I would draw one winner for every fifteen comments. Well, there were 40 comments made on the contest post(after subtracting the one comment I made). So that would mean only two winners. But so many of you also became followers that you guys more than doubled the number of followers I have. So I went ahead and picked a third winner.

And the winners are:
LadyVampire2u
winnie
Judy

SmileyCentral.com

 
I have emailed the winners. Ladies you have two days to get back to me with your book choice and address or I will have to pick a new winner.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I sent you the email :)

    Also congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and congrats to the others. I will be emailing you my pick in a little while.

    Judy
    magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

    ReplyDelete